Head of Customer Experience, Retail Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$70000 - HK$85000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a customer experience professional to lead their customer experience team in retail banking.
Report directly to the Department Head, you will be the Team Lead of the customer experience team to formulate and implement bank wide customer-centric strategies to enhance overall customer experience. You will lead the team to understand the customers' opinion, analyse on root cause of customer complaints and identify service gap and take appropriate action. You will keep abreast of market practise of service quality to initiate new business ideas and improvement in process. You will develop and lead customer experience enhancement projects. You will work with different internal stakeholders to monitor services delivery to customers and provide training to ensure standardized customer services are provided within the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in service quality management/ customer services/ call-centre / process improvement, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Solid knowledge on customer behaviour and strong customer-centric mindset
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 231050 http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only