Head of Customer Experience, Key Account - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$750000.00 - HK$850000.00 per annum|
- American FMCG company
- Sales effectiveness & ROI optimisation
- Providing solutions to key account team
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 30 billion USD and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Customer Experience, Key Account to design the sales effectiveness solutions and channel optimisation strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the sales effectiveness & ROI optimisation strategy and partnering with Key Account teams closely on designing trade plans. As a Head of Customer Experience, Key Account, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulating both short and long term trade strategies identify growth opportunities in key account channels
- Managing sales forecasting, demand planning and budgeting processes in line with business objectives
- Supervising the budgets for all channels and customers and monitoring the allocation of the same
- Collaborating with key account teams and sales leaders and formulating trade strategy to optimise sales revenue
- Designing sales effectiveness, ROI optimisation tactics and providing business solution and advice to Key Account teams
- Defining business objectives and monitor the same for assessment of ROI as well as corrective actions steps
- Connecting with channel leaders at to identify business opportunities promotional programs, in-store initiatives, trade projects etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 years of core Sales/ Trade Marketing experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience in driving sales effectiveness tactic with a proven track record in designing KPI measurement and optimising business opportunity
- Strong knowledge in automated sales systems and converting insight/ data into sales strategy
- Solid understanding in demand planning and analytics in FMCG sector
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL230088 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.