Head of Customer Experience Design, Virtual Bank
Our client is an established International Financial Services Group with diversified business in the region, currently starting up the Virtual Banking arm in Hong Kong. As part of their strategic growth in Fintech and Digital business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for high-calibre Customer Experience / Customer Journey Design Expert to head and develop a team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Customer Experience & Journey, you will lead a team of designers in creating Customer Experiences from end-to-end across all touch points. You will be the key driver in designing and executing new and innovative customer service experiences from definition to delivery to implementation, conducting research, insights, generating ideas to services launch. You will work with UX team to define user profiles, customer processes, touch points arrangements. Additionally, you will manage various projects within the Customer Journey design and launch scope. Understanding customers' needs and acting as the voice of the customers, you will keep abreast of technology advancement in the fast-developing and evolving Virtual Banking and Digital Banking world.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 8+ years of relevant experience gained from Customer Experience / Journey Design, UX Design from Design Consultancies, Digital Banking, Online Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, Mobile Banking and / or Ecommerce sectors
- Experience in designing web and mobile applications, experiences, digital products and services
- Strong customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding mobile and web technologies
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and project management skills
- Candidates currently based in Hong Kong would be highly preferred
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese language skill is preferred.