Head of Customer Complaints Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$840000 - HK$1000000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
An Exciting Time to Join an International Insurance Group in a Customer Servicing Role that Focuses on Customer Complaints Management and Experience….
Our client is a Leading International Insurance Group offering mass markets and HNW clients with a diverse range of Insurance and Wealth Management products and services. As part of continued growth in Hong Kong, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced leader in Customer Relations particularly focusing on Customer Complaints Management, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Relations Function, you will lead and build a team of specialists handling customer complaints and resolutions. You will manage escalated complaints and ensure complaints are handled effectively within set timeframe and that responses and resolutions are delivered on time. Being the team head, you will liaise with regulatory bodies when required as well as acting as the escalation point for customer issues. In addition, you will monitor, track and analyse customer complaints, understand and identify trends and work with other functions and the business to improve quality of service as well as revamping operational process and procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- An University degree
- Minimum 10 years experience in customer complaints management, customer services, customer relations and / or customer experience gained from the Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of insurance and / or wealth management operations and regulations would be highly beneficial
- Customer-focused with excellent customer service attitude and manner
- An analytical, detailed-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 220348. www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.