Head of Credit Risk Reporting & Control, Consumer Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading International Consumer Bank offering retail clients with a diverse range of Consumer Banking products and services. As part of continued growth in Hong Kong, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Risk Management Professional to head the Credit Risk Reporting & Internal Control function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Chief Credit Risk Office for Consumer Banking, you will be lead the Credit Risk Reporting & Internal Control team for the Consumer Banking Credit Risk function in Hong Kong. Acting as a coordinator, you will liaise and assist on HKMA stress test, CCAR, Basel reporting and provide input on the relevant aspects of the HKMA regulatory reporting as well as conducting periodic business monitoring on credit risk related assurance work and audit reviews. You will develop and ensure assurance processes are in place for system and operational effectiveness. In addition, you will assist in the preparation of regular credit committee meetings, collect all credit risk information / data required as well as to monitor the performance of credit officers. As the bank's representative, you will coordinate with the Credit Bureau and oversee data access and contribution. Other key aspects of the role will include the oversight of vendor and payment risk systems approval and monitoring processes. Working closely with other teams, you will ensure compliance with policies and procedures required by the bank and the regulators are met and followed.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 12+ years relevant experience in Internal Control, Operational Risk, Internal Audit and / or Compliance gained from Consumer Banking
- Understanding on stress testing, CCAR and Basel reporting
- Candidates with relevant HKMA regulatory reporting experience would also be considered
- Familiar with the Consumer Banking products and regulations
- Knowledge of credit processes, policy and regulatory requirement for the banking industry
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and ideally Cantonese or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 209487 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only