Head of Corporate Affairs - Listed Consumer Company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$850000.00 - HK$950000.00 per annum|
- Listed on HK stock exchange
- Work-life balance culture
- Setting best practice
Our client is an well-known consumer company with a market-leading position in its category. The company is listed on HK stock exchange and has always been one of the key player in its sector across Asia. It also takes pride in work-life balance culture, and the HK office has been a critical business centre for them. Due to recent changes, the company has just opened a vacancy for a Head of Corporate Affairs.
You will be responsible for formulating and driving the Corporate Affairs strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Head of Corporate Affairs, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving and optimising the policies of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications for the Group
- Partnering with Head Office and agency closely on media relationship and crisis management
- Formulating the IR related actions such as AGM, press conferences and investor meetings
- Preparing press releases, annual and interim reports, announcement, results presentations, management speeches and ESG report etc.
- Managing internal corporate communication activities such as corporate presentations, brochure, video and website etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years of Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations management experience in listed company
- Strong track record of interpreting financial data and preparing annual and interim reports
- Experience in leading investor meeting and managing media relationships
- Solid analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong organisational skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL234833 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.