Head of Corporate Affairs - APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a highly recognized global e-commerce company headquartered in Europe that has expanded their success and presence into Asia. Due to increased growth, they are hiring an experienced Head of Corporate Affairs to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communications, you will be responsible for developing communications strategies for the region. This will include leading all corporate-related media communications in the area and working closely with on-the-ground senior colleagues. You will be the lead media contact and plan and deliver proactive messaging, manage external communications agencies and advise the organization on the communication implications of policy and operational decisions. This role also leads all political and stakeholder engagement for the company, including with ministers and officials, trade unions, and other business-related parties.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 15 years' experience in corporate communications in Asia across media relations, crisis communications, with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong understanding of the political context in relevant markets and relationships with political stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with journalists across a variety of sectors, including business editors, political journalists and technology correspondents
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be fast-paced and hands on and contribute to a fast-growing business
- Fluent English language skills, while other Asian languages would be an advantage.
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT223380.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.