Head of Compliance, Corporate Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an Expanding Asian Banking group with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. As part of continuous growth, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for Team Head in Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Banking Compliance, you will lead an experienced team of Compliance professionals focusing on Corporate Banking compliance advisory, general compliance and regulatory compliance related to the business. You will ensure the business are conducted and operating in compliance with regulations and internal policies. Part of your role will be to provide compliance advice to the business and management on regulatory changes, potential impacts, new products and service offering as well as reviewing external marketing materials and regulatory correspondence. As a team leader, you will represent the compliance function when dealing with regulatory bodies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
A university degree
- University degree, ideally with relevant professional qualifications and / or law degree
- Minimum 12+ years relevant experience Corporate Banking Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, General Compliance gained from Banking
- Solid knowledge of Corporate Banking environment, services and products
- Relevant regulatory knowledge applicable to Hong Kong Banking activities and strong knowledge of HKMA rules
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 222129. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.