Head of Company Secretary, Public Sector
A leading business operating in the services and research space. The company provides services to leading technology companies in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for the Head of Company Secretary to lead the team and streamline processes in Hong Kong.
- Evaluate governance framework, design and carry out changes for corporate governance policies and practices
- Revise internal policies, procedures and manuals to an up-to date version in order to provide evident ownership of responsibilities and follow up for related parties
- Act as an Advisor to the Senior stakeholders on corporate governance and compliance with laws, regulatory rules and company policies
- Lead the team to perform company secretarial duties such as preparing and filing relevant forms to Companies Registry, drafting resolutions, minutes taking for the company and subsidiaries
- Organize Board and committee meetings, compile minutes and perform other related duties
- Design implement changes according to auditors' recommendations
- Streamline processes and simplify meeting materials where appropriate
- Drive the corporate secretariat team in an effective manner and develop a high-performance culture
- Provide guidance to team member to improve the quality of deliverables
- Bachelor's degree with post 6 years' HKICS/ ICSA qualification
- At least 12 years' working experience in company secretarial experience
- Minimum 4 years managerial grade with experience leading a team
- Background from public sector, sizable NGO, technology and engineering companies will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance requirements, company ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.