Head of Commercial Banking Business FCC Risk
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading Asian Banking Group currently expanding their Commercial Banking division in Hong Kong. With continuous effort and investments into developing and enhancing best practices in the Financial Crime Compliance and Risk Management practices, the Commercial Banking business now invites a high-caliber FCC Risk & Control leader to be part of the business, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Banking, you will be leading a team ensuring the business front-line Financial Crime Compliance risk and control are effectively managed within Commercial Banking in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of risk based programs, AML/KYC process monitoring, client selection and exit management as well as procedural implementation carried out by the front line teams. In addition you will lead the team to run the risk quality assurance programs, ensuring the business with capability to identify, mitigate and record financial crime risk exposure from client due diligence work. You will work closely with senior management and business leaders across Commercial Banking to identify, analyse and mitigate risks and suggest remedial actions. In addition, you will play an important role in maintaining a sound risk and control culture, and contributing in on-going training for the business and frontline teams on FCC risk assessment, AML, Sanction and CTF issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience across FCC, AML Compliance, Business Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Internal Control / Audit from Commercial Banking, SME Banking or Corporate Banking
- Solid understanding of AML / KYC / CDD /Sanctions relevant to Commercial Banking
- Understanding of the Commercial Banking business and operations
- 1st line of defence experience would be highly advantageous
- Proven ability to work across cultures and geographies, ability to influence and negotiate, and strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Team management and supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 218025.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.