Head of Category & Channel Development - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1100000.00 per annum|
- International FMCG company
- Key role in regional leadership team
- Market Leader in APAC
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 30 billion USD and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Category & Channel Development to lead trade marketing strategy for a renowned brand.
You will be responsible for designing and leading the regional category & channel strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Head of Category & Channel Development, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate category development plan and identify growth opportunities
- Define trade marketing strategies for the portfolio and set annual execution plan to meet commercial objectives
- Manage the budgets for all channels and customers and supervising the allocation of the same
- Collaborate with various internal teams including sales, brand marketing etc. to proactively enhance impact of retail marketing
- Drive execution of set strategies into activities across Asia market while having strong partnership with sales and marketing team in developing business strategy
- Connecting with channel leaders at to identify business opportunities promotional programs, in-store initiatives, trade projects etc.
- Define trade marketing objectives and monitor the same for assessment of ROI as well as corrective actions steps
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core Trade/ Customer/ Channel marketing experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Strong track record of converting consumer insights to trade marketing and category strategy
- Experience in driving regional category development tactic with a proven track record in designing data-driven trade strategy
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Solid analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and team management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229902 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.