Head of Brand Marketing, Asia - FMCG
- International Renowned FMCG company
- Newly created leadership role
- Leading a team of 6+
Our client is an International famous FMCG company with business across 110+ countries. The company is one of the biggest players in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Brand Marketing to lead the regional brand marketing strategy for Asia market.
You will be responsible for leading the Brand Marketing and Consumer Insight Strategy for Asia market with strong focus in China and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a Head of Brand Marketing, Asia, your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating international brand marketing strategy and driving the market insight for the strategic marketing development
- Designing and maximising brand development potential through social media channels with strong focus in China Market
- Formulating annual marketing plan and collaborating with internal department to maximise the marketing program effectiveness
- Partnering with different department to deliver various kind of regional/ domestic marketing campaigns
- Providing the market findings and consumer insights to other regional/ local marketing divisions to support the development of business strategies
- Managing and implementing the Operation Year Plan and developing go-to-market strategy to accelerate the business
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core Brand Marketing or Marketing Communications experience in FMCG, preferably in Food and Beverage product sector
- Experience in Regional/ China role with a proven track record in driving effective brand strategy with a hands-on approach
- Solid experience in partnering with Global team and domestic market in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL235075 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.