Head of Audit
Our client is a renowned HK listed company with a market leading portfolio of businesses. With continued growth in the Greater China and overseas region , a rare opportunity has arisen for a Head of Audit to join their leadership team. This role is based in Hong Kong sitting in the global headquarter with regular travel.
Reporting to the President, you will lead a sizable team and oversee the audit and risk management activities for the group. You will ensure the appropriateness and adequacy of risk and internal control processes; overseeing the Enterprise Risk Management framework, driving and implementing the latest techniques on risk assessment and management. You will be the central contact point for various stakeholders in the group, identifying any inadequacies and migration those areas; setting up the Incident Reporting Framework and leading fraud investigations if necessary. This role will see you preparing and presenting to the Audit and Risk Committee on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with a professional qualification ie CPA, CISA, CIA, etc
- Minimum 18 years of relevant experience gained from sizable organisations
- At least 5 years of supervisory skills; experienced in coaching and mentoring a team
- Strong knowledge on ERM, risk management and regulations for Greater China
- Excellent reporting writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Ability to travel occasional around the region
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229721 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only