Head of Asset and Liability Management, Banking Group
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
- Growing Banking Group
- Excellent Treasury Skills Required
- Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client has been going through interesting strategic changes in recent times, and with this require a strong asset and liability and capital structures for the Bank. They are currently seeking an experienced Finance professional to lead their Asset and Liability Management function based in HK.
Reporting to the CFO, you will provide support to manage banking capital and liquidity according to HKMA guidelines, conduct balance sheet planning and assist in strategic direction and corporate development plan. You will provide functional support to the Bank's ALCO, as well as, provide advice on how to optimise capital position of the Bank. You must have a strong risk and control mindset, ability to influence upwards and be comfortable with matrix structure.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree and professional accounting qualification
- Over 12 years' related experience in Treasury and ALM within a sizeable retail or commercial bank in Hong Kong
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of treasury operations and products
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Familiar with HKMA guidelines on capital and liquidity management
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR245397 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.