Group Senior Accountant - Finance team
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed creation and distribution company with business around the globe. They are currently looking for an Group Senior Accountant in their Hong Kong Finance team to support their expansion plan.
Reporting to the Asia Financial Controller, you will be responsible for preparing Group Monthly Financial Closing and Reporting, and Group consolidated Financial Statements and consolidation.
- Assist in Group interim and annual Financial Reporting and filings
- Assist in performing monthly financial closing and reporting
- Conduct Financial Analysis on key accounts and assist in preparing Hong Kong sub-consolidation and Group consolidation
- Liaison with overseas subsidiaries for transaction-related matters and related operating procedures
- Work closely with the factory and Operating teams to conduct Financial Analysis
- Assist to prepare annual budgeting and performance reports
- Assist in preparing financial forecast including cash flow and profit and loss for the group
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Strong knowledge in GAAP and at least 3 years of Financial Reporting work experiences
- Proficient in Oracle or SAP and MS office
- Experience in Trading or Manufacturing industry is preferred
- Good analytical, interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Good command in both English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)