Group Presentation Specialist, Financial Services
Our client is a well-established Financial Services firm with a rapidly expanding digital-focused business and an international working environment. In response to their expansion in Asia, a newly-created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Presentation Specialist / Desktop Publisher to join their Corporate Strategy team in Hong Kong.
You will be supporting a seasoned C-level business leader and his team in their effort to develop corporate strategy for the group, consolidating and visualizing research data and findings, creating and perfecting PowerPoint presentations, communications materials, corporate speeches and pitch books for internal and external audiences. You will ensure effective communications with various stakeholders in the group across locations, whilst maintaining professional working relationship with various internal parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Presentation Specialist / Desktop Publishing (DTP) / Marketing Production capacity gained within Investment Banking, Asset Management, Real Estate, M&A, Investment Management, Insurance and/or other Financial Services business
- Candidates from Agency background will also be considered
- Passion and interests in moving into analytics is highly welcome
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and a sense of ownership
- Excellent communications skills in English. Chinese language skill is NOT a must
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 237090.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only