Group Head of Finance - FinTech
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$720000 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Bonus|
- Growing FinTech Group
- Lead numerous entities in Greater China
- HK Listing Rules Knowledge
Our client, an established FinTech group, has been consistently growing in the Greater China region. Due to internal promotion, they are looking for an experienced Finance individual to Head up their Finance team here in HK as Group Head of Finance.
Reporting to the Deputy CFO, you'll be responsible for the reporting and control functions of the business. You will ensure that reporting is in accordance to accounting and regulatory standards. You will also be involved in some business projects and initiatives, provide commentary from the Finance standpoint. They are looking for a seasoned professional not only to lead a team but also to provide value-add into the business as they look to continue their growth in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary Degree with a recognised Accounting qualification (HKICPA / ACCA)
- At least 15 years working experience, 6 years of which are people-management function
- Experience in a HK Listed Business with Big 4 background ideal
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Manager role
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR227719.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.