Group Financial Controller(Frequent travel to China)
Our client is a Hong Kong based trading Company with a strong presence in Asia. With its ongoing business expansion, they are now recruiting a Finance Manager to look after their business in China.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a small team to oversee the China accounting operation. This position will be hands-on with duties such as financial reporting, management analysis, budget and forecast, sales analysis, consolidation as well as month end closing. You will be working closely with the CFO in providing strategic analysis on the business performance. You will also monitor the finance operation of this business unit to ensure tasks are handled according to global compliance standard. You will be responsible to liaise with auditors to participate in annual audit process.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in finance, accounting or relevant discipline with professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with in commercial sector and experience in leading a small team
- Hands-on with duties such as financial reporting, budgeting and sales analysis
- Experience gained from retail, consumer goods or trading industry is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Stella Tsang- Li on (852)3103 4349 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number STL 45853
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.