Group Finance Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a sizable Retail Group, a need has arisen to recruit a Group Finance Manager to be responsible for regional consolidations who will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, play an integral role in managing the overall finance function of the company.
- In charge of statutory finance reporting for HK entities and Group : Group Consolidated Financial Statement, Annual Reports, other ad hoc finance reports
- Provide Group guidance on technical accounting & tax matters, issue Head Office finance & accounting policies
- Support in liaising with external audit & tax consultants
- Strengthen financial controls within the group : ensure integrity of financial records ; design, review and implement financial recording processes, provide training, etc.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience gained from Big 4 audit firms, familiar with preparation of Group Consolidated financial statement, preferably from Retail industry
- Technical sound, well versed with latest IFRS and Tax regulations
- Analytical, with excellent report writing skills
- Matured, self-initiated, independently, with good interpersonal skills dealing with different levels of management
- MUST BE proficient in MS office. Candidates experienced in using Sun Accounting would stand at advantage.
- Change management and managerial skills
- Travelling may be required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please contact Danvis Lau at (852) 3103 4314 or send your updated resume to email@example.com