Graphic Designer - Marketing
My client is a local childcare / toy company with a strong foundation in Hong Kong. They are one of the market leaders within the local industry. With a business network reaching out to more than 70 countries globally, they have built a reputable brand. Looking to further enhance their marketing function, they are now in search of a Graphic Designer to support their marketing team with a multimedia approach.
You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team with content graphic design. You will be developing concept according to the brand strategies. As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the marketing team with content update and graphic design such as website, packaging, advertisement, e-commerce, catalogue and etc
- Developing and updating marketing content on a regular basis with tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Drafting concepts that align with the company's brand strategies
- Coordinating with key stake holders such as sales team or supplier throughout the design process
- Ensuring the overall position and consistency of the brand in terms of visual style
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree or diploma holder with at least 2 years of graphic design experience
- Experience in supporting the marketing team will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience with Photoshop; experience with video editing tools will be an advantage
- Humble, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234343.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.