Government IT Support
- performing day-to-day LAN Administration jobs, maintaining and performing troubleshooting of Windows 2008/2008R2/2012R2 server;
- troubleshooting hardware, software, networking and configuration problems in PCs, notebooks and network printers;
- managing Windows 2008/2008R2/2012R2 system services, such as Active Directory, Print Service;
- managing system services, such as DNS, LDAP, SAMBA;
- supporting standard OA applications and Lotus Notes Mail System, preferably version R01;
- supporting Domino server under Windows 2008/2008R2/2012R2 platform (advance hardware and software support and maintenance);
- supporting Windows 2008/2008R2/2012R2 cluster server, Windows SQL Server 2005 and Domino cluster server;
- managing Symantec Endpoint Protection and Trend Micro virus definition updating;
- managing centralised backup system such as Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec System Recovery;
- conducting disaster recovery for OA systems and mail services (recovery of system and data from backup media).
- supporting Confidential Mail System of the Government;
- supporting MWS configuration and administration of mobile devices including Android and iOS devices;
- knowledgeable in Internet and Intranet website related issues; and
- managing Open Source Departmental Portal System.
- At least diploma or equivalent in Engineering, Information Technology or computer science;
- At least 4 years IT working experiences in Helpdesk/Network Support services, of which at least 1 year working experience as Government Office Automation resident support staff;
- At least 1 year experience in LAN/WAN support in government department ; and
- At least 1 year experience in Lotus Notes user support in government department.
- Shall have Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) qualification.