Government Engineer (Network)
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- At least diploma or equivalent in Engineering, Information Technology or computer science;
- At least 4 years IT working experiences in Helpdesk/Network Support services, of which at least 1 year working experience as Government Office Automation resident support staff;
- At least 1 year experience in LAN/WAN support in government department ; and
- At least 1 year experience in Lotus Notes user support in government department.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) qualification is preferred.