Global Supply Planner - Consumer Goods
- Well-known and reputable brand
- Global supply chain exposure
- Team initiating opportunity
Our client is a well-known consumer goods manufacturer with a wide product portfolio. Recorded more than 2,000-million-euro revenue last fiscal year, the company is one of the top market leaders within the industry. Looking to further enhance their supply chain team, they are now in search for a Global Supply Planner.
You will be responsible for managing the end to end supply planning process of the assigned product portfolio. You will be ensuring that the stock level and supply process are met. As a Global Supply Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with suppliers for supply needs and capacity reservation with accurate forecast and reports
- Conducting regular forecast based on suppliers' performance, planning parameters and stock availability
- Validating forecast with headquarter and report for any supply issues
- Anticipating issues and risk with cost-benefit analysis
- Managing adhoc task or urgency to ensure smooth supply chain process
- Coordinating with global suppliers, demand team and logistics team to enhance the overall supply process
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder with at least 1 year experience with supply chain planning or procurement
- Knowledge of the supply chain process for manufacturer
- Capable of coordinating with cross function teams
- Flexible, open-minded, independent and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235285.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.