Global Supply Chain Executive
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$195000 - HK$260000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known multinational consumer goods manufacturer. With their total asset worth more than 150 billion USD globally, their business is constantly growing. Expanding its market and adding more suppliers, they are now in search of a Global Supply Chain Executive to reinforce their planning team.
You will be constructing accurate forecast with analytics support and reports. You will be adjusting and coordinating with suppliers and logistics to ensure production meets business needs. As a Global Supply Chain Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing monthly forecast to suppliers with analysis and reports
- Analysing major KPI and negotiating with suppliers to improve lead time
- Communicating with global office and suppliers for forecast
- Coordinating with logistics and procurement teams to ensure smooth production and delivery
- Maintaining control over inventory / stock level
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with at least 1 year experience within supply chain and planning sector
- Experience as the manufacturer or handled global market would be an advantage
- Independent, energetic and high willingness to learn
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English (Putonghua is a must)
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC236751.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.