Global Supply Chain Analyst - 32k
- List company with expanding team
- Global Supply Chain Exposure
- Flexible working culture and environment
Our client is a top tier listed consumer company with a strong e-commerce business network. Seeking to further reinforce their global supply chain team, they are now in search for a Global Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Global Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the over supply chain process. You will coordinating with 3PL, suppliers and regional offices while utilizing data reporting and performance dashboard. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with suppliers and regional offices to ensure replenishment, inventory allocation and distribution plan
- Data checking and consolidation with different data analysing tools
- Conduct process improvement projects such as improvements on cost control, quality control, logistics routing or delivery time
- Coordinate with 3PL and warehouse and monitor performance with major KPI reports
- Contribute to process optimization with focus on total digitization
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with minimum 3 years of supply chain experience within the retail or ecommerce sector
- Experience working with forwarders, carriers and suppliers
- Proficiency with Excel including Vlookup and Pivot Table is a MUST
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and attentive
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 251118.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.