Global Sales & Product Marketing Manager, Lifestyle Apparel
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$780000.00 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
- Business development and product marketing strategy
- Leadership role for international business expansion
- Entrepreneurial company culture
Our client is a regional leading Lifestyle Apparel company with strong business partnership globally. The company has a wide range of outdoor and lifestyle apparel product portfolio with well-established business partnership with top-tier Global fashion brands across the world. The company has strong business growth in Asia, and it's one of the top emerging brands in its category. To accelerate business growth, they are currently looking for a Global Sales & Product Marketing Manager based in Hong Kong, with strong focus on South East Asia and Europe market.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for developing and executing Sales and Product Marketing strategies for international market to further expand the market share and increase in revenue. As the Global Sales & Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating positive relationship with present/ potential key clients across South East Asia and Europe market to maximise mutual benefit
- Driving profitable account growth, monitoring trade spend and achieving sales target
- Monitoring the emerging marketing trends and consumer behaviour to explore new business development opportunities
- Full-cycle client project management, including contract negotiations, product development and new product launch presentation
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years' of Global/ Regional Sales and Product Marketing management experience in Outdoor or Lifestyle Apparel/ Swimwear product category
- Experience in South East Asia and Europe market with a proven track record in partnering with senior stakeholders/ decision-makers
- Strong team management skills with solid business network in South East Asia and Europe market
- Proven track record in new business development and managing the business partner independently
- Outstanding high-level stakeholder management skills with a strong business acumen
- Strong creative idea generation with excellent project management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236209 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.