Global Key Account and eCommerce Manager, APAC - MNC FMCG
- International and dynamic team
- Newly created APAC role
- Substantial global exposure and career path
Our client is a leading global consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer product company, and they generated sales over US 4 billion last year. The company is famous for its people-oriented team culture with business presence over 100 countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Global Key Account and eCommerce Manager for APAC market.
You will be responsible for leading strategic global key account planning process for the region and capture growth opportunities across key accounts and e-commerce channels to expand the business market share and increase in revenue. As a Global Key Account and eCommerce Manager in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with regional accounts and domestic market leader and leading the Joint Business Plan process at a global level
- Formulating the channel development tactics including product portfolio and category management for global retailers and e-tailers
- Collaborating with cross departments to ensure smooth and efficient sales and global key account strategy implementation
- Partnering with Digital Marketing team and agencies to design and drive e-Commerce strategy for the region
- Analyzing and reviewing market research data, consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and designing an action plan accordingly
- Associating with the Brand Marketing team and develop in-store and online solutions for APAC market initiatives
- Working with digital and brand marketing team to establish e-business strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years of core Sales and Key Account management experience in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Experience in developing Joint Business Plans and Category Management with a proven track record in leading sales strategy
- Good knowledge in e-tail business or experience in an e-commerce role in the retail/ consumer product sector
- Substantial experience in partnering with the regional team in an international and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding people and communication skills with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL233515 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.