Global Direct Procurement Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$450000 - HK$520000 per annum|
Our client is an international lifestyle products company with both retail and wholesale distribution. Recording double digits growth over their revenue in last couple years, they are looking to further strengthen their global business. To maximize efficiency and business cost, they are now looking for a Procurement Manager to look after their global direct procurement process.
You will be responsible in developing and driving a governance structure for supplier relationship management. You will be developing sourcing strategies to achieve maximum efficiency and lower cost. As a Procurement Manager, your responsibility will include:
- Developing and driving a governance structure for Suppliers Relationship Management, especially with China's supplier
- Defining Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Strategy and be responsible for their execution and realization
- Driving procurement process effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance to meet the demands of retail and wholesale business
- Designing and integrate best possible manufacturing solutions for products made in-region
- Collaborate with regional business partners to ensure smooth procurement process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in procurement, supply chain or related disciplines
- More than 6 years of direct procurement management experience; experience in handling suppliers and warehouse in China is a must
- Knowledge with SAP system is a must
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese; proficiency with Korean will be a plus
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233382.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.