Global Communications, Assistant Manager
About the client and job opportunity :
Our client is a global luxury retail with a regional hub in Hong Kong. They are a sizable organization in Hong Kong. An opportunity has arisen to join the Global Communications team as an Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Global Communications, primarily you will be responsible for content creation for regional offices to localize for the purpose of corporate marketing, internal communications and corporate social responsibilties.
At an assisting role, you will work closely with the Global Media Planning team to carry on activities with local media that addresses the local communications strategies.
You will manage budget and monitor all procurement process for publications.
For internal communications, you will communicate with internal regional staff and develop contents for staff newsletter.
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Languages, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in content creation and translations for corporate marketing purpose. Preferrably in luxury industry
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Flexibility in business travel
- Experience in working within a multinational team
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC220930
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.