Global Brand Innovation, Senior Manager - US Healthcare
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$900000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
- International healthcare giant
- Partnering with senior stakeholder
- Newly created role in Shanghai
Our client is an International Healthcare company headquartered in the USA with a market leading position in APAC. The company is listed on a US stock exchange and has always been one of the consumer health leaders globally. It also takes pride in being rated as the best employer in the Asia Pacific with recent awards and the Asia office has been a critical business center for them. Due to recent expansion plan, the company has just opened a vacancy for a Global Brand Innovation, Senior Manager role based in Shanghai.
Based in Shanghai and reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for formulating and driving the global brand innovation and marketing strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Global Brand Innovation, Senior Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with regional and local stakeholder to build brand awareness and providing recommendations on strategic decision making
- Collaborating with Marketing Research and Analytics team to lead international market insight development
- Connecting with global channel leaders to identify business opportunities, drive regional channel innovation and marketing calendar to support domestic marketing campaigns
- Closely working with Regional Marketing teams to identify and leverage best practices to develop the global commercial strategy
- Monitoring performance of the market share and providing advice to strategic leadership accordingly
- Associating with international senior management team and developing global marketing plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8 or more years of regional marketing and brand innovation experience in healthcare or hygiene product
- Strong understanding of international market dynamics, excellent business acumen and track record of P&L management experience
- Solid senior stakeholder management experience with excellent analytics and influencing skills in a B2B environment
- The solution-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English is required
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL 228081.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.