General Sales Manager (Head of Sales, KA & GT) - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$520000 - HK$750000 per annum|
- Market leading FMCG company
- Leading team of 10+
- Steady business growth with a stable team
Our client is a market leading FMCG company with strong presence in Hong Kong market. The company has steady business growth in HK market on both wholesale and retail channel in past years, and it's one of marketing leading brand in the consumer health product sector. With an extensive product line including health care, skin care, supplements, personal care and OTC, the company is looking for a General Sales Manager to leverage the growing business in HK further.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management and total business development strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a General Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop & implement company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Manage Key Account, General Trade and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade marketing function
- Formulate and drive annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Strike a right balance of interest between company and customers/ trade Partners, good understanding of market dynamics
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget to maximise the profit
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10 years of core Sales management experience in FMCG sector
- Experience in leading a sales team of 6+ with a proven track record in managing KA and GT channels
- Solid knowledge in personal care/ consumer health/ OTC product category
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL230494 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.