|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1200000.00 per annum|
Our client is a trading company with production plants in China and sales channels in over 50 countries. They are now looking to further develop their product lines and brands for their next phase of growth. As a result, they are seeking for a General Manager to oversee their Hong Kong business.
Reporting to the President, you will be charged to lead the Hong Kong office with circa 50 staff. Working with the executive management team, you will set strategic direction for planned growth on existing and new products, develop new brands and further penetrate the global customer base whilst exercising strong financial management and control. This role will see you collaborate closely with production plants, enhance processes and facilitate the company - wide automation project. Other key aspects include: providing expert leadership to the multi- discipline teams in the Hong Kong office; create development opportunities and enhance staff and employee relations. This is an executive appointment where you will play a very critical part in the future success of this company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Business or equivalent. MBA would be highly preferred
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience. At least 10 years in a leadership position
- Prior experiences in Trading or Retail would be highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in US and European markets, coupled with Greater China exposure
- Strong innovation and execution capabilities; ability to lead and manage change
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 221667 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only