The General Manager is the CEO of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Seoul and one of the Australian markets. Our client is a shared mobility service company, the first of its kind already launched in South East Asia. You will build and lead a team of people to build the business, growing the brand and ridership. You will be the face of our client in in the countries, representing and telling their story.
What you do :
- Own growth of the entire business, growing the fleet, ridership, brand and revenue.
- Be the dealmaker, identifying and negotiating key strategic partnerships
- Establish relations and work closely with key stakeholders in the government, media, corporations, and the public
- Collaborate with other General Managers and HQ on matters of public policy, communications, operations, supply chain, strategy, product, marketing, legal, human capital and finance
- Be the primary driver and lobbyist for product innovation and localization in your country
- Recruit a dynamic team and lead them to exceptional performance
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting, technology startups or a fast growing business with extensive people management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - startup founders are a plus, or strong desire to be a startup founder in the future
- Strong executor - move fast and make decisions and take calculated risks
- Strong brand builder - you'll be the face of the company in the country, representing our client to both the media and the government
- Data driven decision making - there is a wealth of data and leverage it strongly to make decisions with strong conviction
- Willingness to get hands dirty and get into the weeds - spend time on the ground and in the warehouse with the operations teams
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC228873
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.