FX Client Service, Capital Investment, 25k-35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$25000.00 - HK$35000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the Capital Investment Bank, now seeking for the FX Client service (Middle office) to join their client service team.
- Process management of various client related functions such as KYC Refresh & Account Opening; Trade Confirmation and Affirmation handling; Fail management; Trade exceptions management and Repo trade processing
- Serves as point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Become subject matter experts, assist in system testing (UAT), process enhancement and automation projects, explore ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction.
- Document and update operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Fixed Income middle office operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The role holder will need to be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good Knowledge of Fixed Income Products (such as Asia/US Credit Corp Bonds, US Treasury, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Government Bonds, Mortgage Backed Security, Repo, Credit Default Swap, Collaterized Loan Obligation, Deposit, GSU Loan, IRS, FX, FX Option, Bond Option/Swap).
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and high level attention to details.
Contact Venus Liu on (852) 3103 4319 / Venus.Liu@ambition.com.hk or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only