Fund Operations Manager - Private Equity
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
- Well established Private Equity Firm
- Stable working environment
- Excellent career path
Our client is a well established private equity firm with strong business operations across APAC. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for a Fund Operations Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be working closely with the portfolio manager for fund management functions including cash management, performance analysis, and information disclosure. You are also responsible for work with fund administrators to review and ensure the accuracy of the daily/weekly/ monthly NAV valuation. As a Fund Operations Manager, you will also be required to liaise with other external stakeholders such as Auditors for fund-related issues and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting/Big4 with solid Private Equity knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.