Fund Administrator - European PE Advisor
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$420000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is an established international private equity advisory firm globally. With its European roots, our client is looking for a dynamic and smart individual to join their Fund Administration team in Hong Kong.
This person will be responsible for daily fund administration and cash management, and assist on relevant duties including reconciliation, KYC checking, preparing periodic reports and liaise with the fund managers and investors. You will be working towards tight deadlines, and ensure to deliver ad hoc requests from different internal stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 2 years' relevant Private Equity Fund Administration experience
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese / Mandarin an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- AML / KYC procedures highly desirable
- Immediately Available a plus, holding a HK Permanent Residency or HK Dependency Visa
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR221123
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.