Fund Accounting Manager - Asset Management Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a growing Asset Management firm based in HK with focus on alternative strategy investments and fixed income. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as a Fund Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for supporting the daily accounting operation, management accounting function as well as preparing financial analysis for the fixed income structure business and other alternative investments. You are also required to ensure the operating procedures in compliant with regulatory requirements. Besides, you need to review and approve the NAV valuation reports prepared by fund administrator. In addition, you are required to perform other ad hoc. tasks such as liaise with external auditors and fund administrators for annual audit report, assist in system enhancement and perform streamlining of operational work flow.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience gained in fund accounting/administraation
- Solid experience in Cayman funds
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.