Fund Accounting Manager - Asset Management Firm
- Well established Asset Management Firm
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Westernized working environment
Our client is an Asian based Asset Management firm with focus on multi-asset classes. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as a Fund Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the investment operation process including reviewing and approving the NAV valuation reports prepared by fund administrator, performing reconciliation for the investment portfolio, and preparing the financial reporting package. Besides, You are also required to ensure the operating procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements. In addition, you are required to perform other ad hoc. tasks such as liaise with external auditors and fund administrators for annual audit report, assist in system enhancement and perform streamlining of the operational work flow.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience gained in fund accounting/administration
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.