Front Office Fixed Income Developer - Leading Investment Bank
Our client, a leading investment bank in Asia, is looking for a talented C# and Java developer to join their Front Office Development Team. Ideal candidates will be building their fixed income trading system.
* Candidates without fixed income experience but have worked in an Agile / DevOps environment will also be considered. *
- Work closely with front office users to gather and discuss the user requirement
- Design and develop the front office fixed income trading and the middle office systems
- Create business requirement documents, functional specifications and related documents
- Manage the project timeline and participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Manage the external vendors on system enhancement and review the quality of their deliverables
- Work with the IT teams in different regions to enhance the trading links and interface systems
- 5+ years of development experience in investment banking or securities trading environment. Good knowledge in fixed income and cash equities trading in global markets.
- Hands-on development experience in C#, .NET, Java, VB, Unix shell scripting
- Strong knowledge and experience in database, including Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.
- Good knowledge in design patterns, data structures, multi-threading etc.
- Experience of automated testing and DevOps models is an advantage (not a must)
- Hands-on experience in Bloomberg TOMS is highly preferable
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
Please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Front Office Fixed Income Developer - Leading Investment Bank" in the subject header.