FP&A Manager - US Listed Company
A leading international retail, wholesale and sourcing business with major operations within the APAC region. They are currently looking for a strong finance business partner with previous exposure and knowledge in accounting. As a multinational firm, they offer excellent benefits including flexible working hours, medical coverage and insurance to the right candidates.
- Work closely with senior management provide valuable financial and business insights
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan.
- Review accounting operations when needed and support month end closing process if required
- Perform trend and business analysis and share insights with senior management
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, business partnership with shared services
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant subject
- At least 5-10 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in retail, services or any business with APAC regional exposure is preferred
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Former experience in financial accounting or month end closing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #233396 - FP&A Manager in the subject title.