FP&A Manager - Management Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A globally leading player in the retail and hospitality business. As part of an expanding industry, they are currently revamping their team to meet the analytical demands from senior management. With over 10 offices in APAC, they are currently looking for a new headcount - FP&A Manager to drive financial analysis and work closely with senior business stakeholders within the firm.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting for the region.
- Scenario modelling for new business initiatives and assessing project feasibilities.
- Managing tender and pricing procedures for the company in regional projects
- Working closely with the in country finance and operation teams, you will provide quality commercial, financial insight and analysis to the leadership.
- Provide recommendations to local business on profitability, lease terms operations from a finance perspective
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company with regional exposure preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Assistant Manager - FP&A
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with transport and meal allowances. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #234563 with a short summary of your experiences.