FP&A Manager - Healthcare
A Multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical and medical company with a diverse array of products in various niches. In Asia, the company has experienced rapid growth over the years through market development and acquisitions. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a talented FP&A Manager to join their team with upside potential into senior management.
- Work closely with senior management provide valuable financial and business insights
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan.
- Perform trend and business analysis, by product categories, location and markets
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, working closely with shared services
- Act as the finance business partner and work closely with sales and marketing
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or similar subject
- At least 5-10 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Former experience in financial or management accounting
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #233396 - FP&A Manager in the subject title.