FP&A Manager - Group Level
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A globally expanding IT and services company with clients across multiple industries and domains. To deal with their rapid expansion, they have built a robust and strong FP&A team at the corporate level to support the various stakeholders within the firm. They are currently looking for a FP&A Manager to further enhance the analytical functions as well as act as a finance business partner.
About the role
You will be part of the key group level finance team representative to engage with various senior stakeholders. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner, a strong analytical mindset and excel skills will be key factors of success.
- Work closely with FP&A head to partner with stakeholders including VPs, C-level staff.
- Produce weekly and monthly management reports to ensure analytical insights are delivered
- Financial modelling for new business initiatives, including but not limited to new business acquisition
- Assist in the development and monitoring of subordinates, provide training and coaching
- Budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience with sales team or managing directors is a plus
- CPA qualification is a plus but not must, highly analytical and able to provide insights on story behind numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package as well an attractive annual leave system. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph to summarize your experiences.