FP&A Manager - Group Level
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$55000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established and reputable company with solid business operations across APAC. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager (Project Finance/ FP&A) to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and decision making for the group level
- Assist with operation finance and monitoring working capital
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Formulate any initiatives on cost savings and efficiency enhancement
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Conduct feasibility studies and competitor analysis
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency and profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Assist with potential finance projects, e.g. M&A and other investment opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, Big 4 candidates are highly preferred
- At least 7-10 years of experience with preferably in Hong Kong listed company, and exposure in group level accounting function is a plus
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
- Occasional travels are required
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.