FP&A Manager - Analytics
A leading professional services company offering financial and technological risk and compliance solutions to their clients. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for top talent to join their firm and develop the business planning and analysis function.
About the role
You will be part of the corporate level team to engage with various senior stakeholders. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience as a finance business partner and demonstrate a strong analytical mindset
- Work closely with he Finance Director and Sales Directors for accurate forecasting, tendering and pricing
- Advisory role in commission scheme development and incentives
- Produce weekly and monthly management reports to ensure analytical insights are delivered
- Provide suggestions on key business initiatives, including but not limited to new business acquisition and evaluation of existing client base
- Assist in the development and monitoring of subordinates, provide training and coaching to Financial Analysts
- Ad hoc projects and reports
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- CPA qualification is a plus but not must, highly analytical and able to provide insights to various stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present ideas In a methodological and clear manner
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #227981 - FP&A Manager - Analytics in subject line and a few key bullet points to summarize your experiences.