FP&A Manager (50-60K)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$720000 per annum|
A globally expanding IT and services company with clients across multiple industries and domains. To deal with their rapid expansion, the client is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team and work closely with senior management.
About the role
You will be the key finance team member to engage with the global sales teams. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner working closely with sales and becoming their key advisor in pricing strategies, margins and strategies.
- Work closely with Finance Director and Head of Sales to manage global sales pipeline
- Manage existing and new account's contracts, deals and pricing to ensure healthy margins
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports with margin and revenue analysis
- Assist in the development and monitoring of sales commission schemes
- Budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience with sales team or managing directors is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with overseas sales teams
The client offers a competitive remuneration package as well an attractive annual leave system. Interested parties please apply below.