FP&A Assistant Manager - Regional exposure
About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing MNC and industry leader of Research & Development and innovation of aquaculture feeds with strong regional presence. They are currently looking for an FP&A Assistant Manager report to the Group Finance Director, this position will support all aspects for the headquarters and the overseas subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast, and be able to challenge and help validate the data and their analysis.
- Provide analytical review and identify underlying financial performance trends with business dynamics.
- Provide recommendation and improvement on Company's profitability
- Prepare management report with financial analysis and variance analysis.
- Liaise and coordinate with different parties to support month-end closing, monthly forecast, annual plan and long-range planning exercise.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years of FP&A working experiences, preferable with MNC experience and Regional exposure.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP work experience is a plus.
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238217 - FP&A Assistant Manager. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk