Fintech Product Manager, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Retail banking. With their continuous investment in their digital development, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced product development professional to join their business to support on developing fintech digital solutions for the bank.
Report directly to the Team Head, you will be the key member of the team to plan and implement digital strategy and roll out fintech solutions for the business. You will work closely with fintech partners on supporting on the implementation of digital initiatives for the bank, with a focus in areas of enhancing customer experiences & customer journey. You will be the project manager, define business cases and user requirements, monitor the project process and budget. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to support on maintaining bank's competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in digital banking or product development or project management, preferably gained in Banking/ Financial services industry/ Fintech Companies
- Candidates with API/ Mobile App experience will definitely be a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 238866
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only