Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$500000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum|
Our client is an established Insurance Group with business operations in over 30 markets across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the FP&A team as a FP&A Manager
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you are responsible for formulating sound business strategies and plans to stimulate the business growth and increase the market share for the APAC business. You will act as a business partner with Senior Management or other key stakeholders from claims, underwriting, technical accounting and reserving actuaries to identify new business opportunities such as new market entry, and product development as well as evalute the effectiveness and efficiencies. In addition, you will perform annual budgeting, quartlerly forecasting,and financial analysis for the corporate business as well as assist in ad hoc. tasks.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience gained from Insurance or Banking industry with audit background
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting (USGAAP and IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.