Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Bank
Our client is an established Banking Group with diversified business lines. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the Business Finance Team as a FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for formulating sound business strategies/ plans to stimulate business growth and market share. In addition, you will be required to work closely with other departments for preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, KPIs setting, as well as cost allocations. Furthermore, you will also handle balance sheet management, financial analysis as well as prepare reports and commentaries to ALCO committee. As a FP&A Manager, you will also need to identify new business opportunities in areas of product development, customer segmentation, product pricing etc. and at the same time to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the strategies.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained from the Banking industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.